Why invest in Bolivia?
Learn why Bolivia is attractive to foreign investors through a series of interviews and panel discussions with guest speakers
- Excellent mineral endowment and prospectivity: strong potential for Tier 1 discoveries.
- Underexplored geologically: limited ‘modern’ exploration.
- Mining is a key economic driver: 47% of exports in 2020, doubled year-over-year.
- New government seeking foreign investment.
- First movers in countries that are underexplored gain access to premier projects and build strategic relationships with communities and governments.
- Increasing international interest to participate in Bolivia’s, economic growth.
- Major active operators in Bolivia: Pan American Silver, Sumitomo, Shell, Repsol, Petrobras, Total, AB InBev, Schlumberger, Cargill, Millicom, Roche, Abbott, Nestle, etc.
We invite you to learn more about mining rights in Bolivia HERE
Bolivia: A Rising Star in South America
Panel discussion at the Rule Symposium 2021
Featuring Dr. Mark Cruise, New Pacific Metals CEO, and Pablo Ordoñez, partner at PPO Abogados, a leading Bolivian law firm. Learn how this overlooked, resource-rich district is on the rise as the Bolivian government encourages much-needed foreign investment.
Download PDF Presentation Here
Bolivia: The Opportunity Awaits
Join New Pacific Metals for a special series about Bolivia! Each episode will take a deep dive into what it is like to explore, develop and mine in today’s Bolivia as we learn from the experience of our guest speakers.